Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A LoVeLy start to Spring BREAK!

Our campsite!
We were fortunate enough to be able to go to Fort Wilderness for the beginning of Spring Break... We probably should have stayed home...but we SO needed to "get away". It just was not long enough. I really felt that this was so needed for our family right now. We are going through some HIGH stress with Mr Safety-Man's work but mostly dealing with the news of his mom having cancer... yep...he had to work - but not too long!


Needless to say Mr Safety-man's been very pre-occupied with all of that, traveling up to Maine to be with his Mom for a long weekend, AND his supervisor position with USA hockey. The seminars, supervising tournaments, and reffing has had him away from us for many weekends. We just needed to be Marriners. To be family. To get away from the stress. To just get away. To swim and play. To relax. To have fun. To love and be loved!!

I still cannot believe we went swimming...brrrrrr


The girls were ALL over their Daddy... I loved watching it! We ALL - YES - ALL - even Mommy went swimming. It was chilly - but the gleeful squeals and giggles from their little bodies made it all worth it!
my favorite crinkly nose giggles Always a mess this one... always a super, sweet smile

They were absolute ANGELS! And when I say that - I REALLY mean it!! There was really no trouble at all - and we had some long days/nights! Oh it was so worth it. I even relaxed! I had fun! I camped! I enjoyed! I smiled! I laughed! I played! I swam! I loved my family! And we made memories!



















































Oh I could add so many more photos... but you get the idea... a lovely start to a wonderful Spring Break 2010~!!
I just LOVE being with my babes. These times together are awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Ah this looks so fun! I'm glad you got out away from all that stress! Everyone needs that sometimes and this looks like the prefect way to go! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had fun. It's good to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so thought I commented on this! Maybe I commented on your FB photos?! I wish we could've been there with you....looks like it was a lot of fun. Not many people would take time to play a board game while so close to Disney with tickets in hand. Great job keeping it about family and not the rodent!

    ReplyDelete