Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How am I doing?

I want to say great! PHYSICALLY - I am feeling a lot better... but emotionally...sigh....
My sister, Cyndi,  is starting to write again. She has gone back to her blog after more than a year off...
She is a wonderful writer/poet. Her words are like how I feel fabric or clay is to me - a way to express ourselves and combined make a masterpiece. I am proud of her for this first step. I read this from my sister and here is my comment to her post. Fair warning... they aren't easy reads. Cynn is using this to help her through our family's terrible tragedy of losing Andrew, her 6yr old twin son. We are all just shells. We are all still trying to find a way to heal. It never goes away. We put on brave faces... We support each other and love each other. We are a resilient family. Yep - I like that choice of word dear, sweet, sister... we walk this road together.

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much Kymmie. It hasn't yet been a year and yet I feel like we've been dealing with this for so very very long. I apologize for being distant. Part of the depression I suppose. Not an excuse, but it is what it is. Bobbie McGarey wrote a sweet comment on Facebook for me. She still wears a prayer bracelet for us that she put on last summer when it happened. So good to know that so many are praying for us. We'll make it and get to see him again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I tried to email you, but I don't think I did it correctly. Everything is going so great, except for this cold/allergy mess I'm dealing with today! Never had allergies until I had my daughter. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the comment on the flower tut, and see how you are?

    ReplyDelete