Monday, October 17, 2011

Glossy Box?!

Ok this just sounds so fun...

I admit. I can be a girlie girl. In fact there's nothing I love more than buying some new make-up, nail polish, hair products, even clothes. Kinda a change from younger years - where all I wanted to do was ride bikes

How cute an idea is that!?
Why can't we have something like this here? You sign up for a Glossy box. Each month they send you some kind of make-up - usually 5ish products. Sometimes they are full size, sometimes trial size.
You get new and fun "hot off the press" make-up/products each month! HELLO?!?! SNAZZY!

Jiminy! I want Glossy Boxes to come HERE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who swears they have something like that at an online store here in the U.S. I'll look into it and get back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete