Monday, January 16, 2012

It's a NEW YEAR!

NEW YEAR & NEW LOOK (finally...)

OK...it's finally time to start updating and get moving on 2012!! Too bad I keep writing 2011...maybe it's denial. I turn the big 38 DOH I mean...39 this February. I spent this whole year thinking I was a year younger... When did this happen?! I mean seriously WHEN did this happen?!!!! Maybe it will go quietly by and we can just forget? Maybe?

Anyway... I hope you (those few that may have read this once in awhile) are still hanging in... Stay tuned!

I am working on an update of the last few months - especially the activity in which our little mArrineR's monTage has been busy and what our family's been up to!! Can't wait to share!
For now I leave you with these lovely words...I love this quote...It's gotten me to think about a lot in the last few weeks... HAPPY 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment