Saturday, November 14, 2009

time on my side with nothing to show for it

Well dang nab it... I cannot even update my own blog lately... very frustrating! I endeavor to really dive in to my thoughts and things I've been wanting to write about. So many thoughts, so many mixed feelings... so many things happening...


Am I who I really am? Am I still me? I know I am a bit skinnier (YAY), but with that I feel a bit like a shell of a person lately. Feel kinda ready to be Kymmie. I guess she has needed to recover and re-invent her physical status. I like to think that she's still there - only dormant - getting ready to make a full, happy, recovery, maybe even be more fresh, a better momma, a better wife, a better friend. A better me.
Do I hope too much? Do I ask too much? Have I slipped away? I'm here... just can't be exactly the way I want to be...yet.
I am me... I hope to be a better me.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine you being a better friend. I wish there was something I could say or do to help. Just know that while you're here in the dark...feeling alone...I'm right beside you. And when you're ready, we'll turn the lights on and get this party started! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the BEST ever!! Thank you so much for your constant support Shell! I cannot even put to words how much you've helped me!!!

    ReplyDelete