Sunday, January 10, 2010

I LOVE MY NEW VACUUM!!! Ode to my vacuum!!

I love you DYSON... OH YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!

I LOVE YOU DYSON.... I won't be BLUE!!!

I LOVE YOU DYSON... OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I DOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!

OH DYSON I LOVE YOUuuuuuuuuu!!!

Now if you ever knew me before settling down - you would laugh so very hard at me singing an ode to my vacuum! I mean seriously! I was going to travel the world, play it up, have fun... & now I am excited over a vacuum that truly "sucks"... But "sucks" in a really, awesome, good, phenominal, the way the meaning is supposed to mean way!!!

Now that I am feeling better - I think dear Mr Safety-Man is just soooo ready to hand over the healm and get me fastpass on track of my "duties" since my back is gradually feeling better. Poor guy has had so much to do - and he'll do anything to make my job easier to get back in the swing of things!!! I have BEGGED for a new vacuum for YEARS. I first caught a glimpse of the Dyson at my friend's house in TX- as she was cleaning up her child's throw-up on the floor. "This is the greatest machine EVER... and you can take it apart down to the last screw..." (as she was taking it all apart to clean it up inside after vacuumming said throw-up)! Well I saw the remarkable job it did at her house... and knew that's what I wanted!

I FINALLY GOT MY DYSON LAST NIGHT!! A surprise that he was that serious and actually got it! The Blueprint model. I LOVE IT!!! It is AWESOME! I mean it truly is AWESOME! My area rug in our family room has NEVER looked this good since we got it! I can even vacuum our hard floors and not get PELTED by the sand being kicked out and back at me at mock 1 - like our other vacuum used to do! I AM SO AMAZED!!! I think honestly it is the biggest LAUGH that I am blogging about this vacuum - and love it almost as much as a piece of jewelry he's given me... OK OK OK not realllllllllllllllllllllllly - but it's close y'all!!! MAN I just cannot get over how something like this can make life THAT much easier...

Enough said of my little blog-ercial for Dyson!

I love you DYSON BLUEPRINT... OH YES I DOoooooooooooo!!
I love you DYSON BLUEPRINT... & hopefully it won't vacuum Barbie's shoe....
I LOVE YOU DYSON BLUEPRINT OH YES I REALLY DOooooooooo! DYSON I LOVE YOU!!!

hehehehehe
THANK YOU MY DEAR SAFETY-MAN... you made this Momma a HAPPY MOMMA!!!

5 comments:

  1. I have a dyson. It's not bad, but what I really lust after now is a kirby. that's next on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your Dyson. I've heard that's a good vacuum. And I'm glad your back is feeling better, too.

    =)

    PS. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...did you HAVE to mention that it was puke I was cleaning? Seriously?! Anyway, I'm GLAD you got it. Amy, we have a Kirby...and I was really happy with it...until now. Honestly, even when you by the 'hipa filtration bags' or whatever they are...they're still going to allow some of that dust back in to the air. There is no comparison at all. (Though the Kirby can be converted to a shampooer...which can be handy I have to admit!) I'm not a vacuum snob, honest. That would be my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom has 2 Kirby's - 1 since before I was born) - man that guy's HEAVY! 2nd one - has POWER STEERING... ahhh so nice! So I grew up with those - love them... but barely could convince my hubby on the Dyson! Isn't it so funny we are ga-ga over VACUUMS?! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time! I've seen the ads and thought it sounded really good - will be interested to try yours when I'm there next (see - you have a volunteer t o vacuum at least once!).

    ReplyDelete