Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's been TOO long...

WOW! Time has gone by. It has been a whirlwind. A true whirlwindy type of month. I meant to journal the week spent in Maine with Chris sans enfants, helping take care of San. And then... well life interrupted. My beautiful mother-in-law,
passed away at 8:56pm on a very special...beautiful day... her birthday, May 26th, 2010. She turned 72yrs old. Yes... her actual birthday. I truly feel it was a type of re-birth. She is with God now. No longer in need of the ailing, broken brain and body - she is born again anew to be with God in heaven and all those we love and miss that have gone before her. We will see her again. But we ache for the hurt we feel now. The emptiness. The sorrow and pain.

When there is less pain, and rawness... I will write about the experience. It is important to remember. It is important my girls remember their Gramma San. It is important for us to hold her close to our hearts and never forget the closeness we felt before her death.

We miss you Gramma San. I miss you Sandra...
I love you too.

1 comment:

  1. Very well written. Very eloquent. We're all praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete