Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oops life happens... again...

Been awhile since I posted and man I SWORE I was going to keep it updated with the fun of Christmas with my family here... but well... family time was sooo much more important! I know you know what I mean (those two people that read this... lol).

But seriously - I had HIGH hopes for the start of this year... and now well - looky here! It's already the 11th (doh now the 12th since it's after midnight) and I feel like I can just NEVER get on top of all the things pulling at me. 2011 is supposed to be the year that I feel like I am actually back to being me... Kymmie. The one whom is organized, put together, the go-to gal, the one who actually can maintain a clean/decluttered house...

Aaaaaa who am I kidding. Baby steps right? Just because the clock turned a new year upon us... and that I am feeling a bit more human (mentally and physically) well excruciatingly... slowly pulling myself out of the sewers of our terrible year- doesn't mean that I should expect miracles... should it? I still need to work on my resolutions and also on my New Year's cards... maybe that will kick-start me in to getting with the program?!

For now I leave you with a few photos of a wonderful vacation with a wonderful family and promise to pull what little of myself I have right now... together.












2 comments:

  1. YAAAY! I LOVE the photos...and the update. What a CUTE idea to turn the ship's wheel into a snowman!!! I'm so glad you all had a good time together. I prayed hard (as always). Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. Family is awesome. By the way, you've got orbs in your pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete