Thursday, December 23, 2010

We're having such a GREAT time...

So everyone's here... Sister-in-Law, 'Kiki', nephew 'Kea', Sister 'Cyn', Brother-in-Law 'G-O', nephews M, J, & niece AE. It is soooooooooooo wonderful!!!
The last few days in review...We are having such a great time!
~ Friday Family got to see BooBoo and SweetPea in school. The girls were so proud to show off their school.
We got home and immediately started getting ready for the Open house I had planned for my friends to meet my family. The open house was fun and it was really nice to see my sisters interact with all my family. Everyone here has been soooo supportive and praying for my family. It was wonderful to see them together and get to meet the people they've been praying for...

~ Saturday we had to get ready to help my wonderful friend get to the airport for her move to South Africa. Unfortunately her flight to London was canceled so we had figure how to get her back there... it was very stressful for her and therefore for me too. Then off to Orlando to the hotel to meet up with Mr Safety-Man, our girls, G-O, nieces, nephews, and S-i-L Kiki whom had traveled to the hotel earlier that afternoon!! Had a GREAT ride over with just my sis and me! It was really nice to get to spend some alone time together.

~ Sunday we got up EARLY and headed to Magic Kingdom in time for the opening of the park! It was FANTASTIC and everyone worked together so well to get there on time! We had a BLAST at the park! It was a bit cold and dreary but there were ABSOLUTELY NO LINES until at least 2ish. We couldn't believe it! It was (beware some cheesiness here...) MAGICAL to watch the kiddos who have never been to Disney experience it! I cannot even begin to portray how we all felt. It was definitely a spectacular day/evening. I will have to post some photos of our day. It was just WONDERFUL. I cannot say enough of this day.

~ Sunday eve me, my sister, & her family drove home while Mr Safety Man, Aunt Kiki, her son, and my girls stayed for another day to go to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.

~ Monday we just totally CHILLED and hung out. It was great.

~ Tuesday we went to see the Manatees in the afternoon - it was AMAZING. There were EASILY 50 of them there!! And the boys REALLY got a lot out of learning about Florida's coasts and manatees. Then to Hungry Howies Buffet! (HEY! For 11 people... it was the easiest and quickest thing!) Mr Safety-Man and I got to go out that evening and finish some secret gift missions!!

~ Wednesday BooBooBear got to go with Aunt Kiki to the zoo with her cousin, while the rest of us went to the outlet mall to finish up some much needed shopping... gotta get those lists done!!!

~ And today Thursday - Sweetpea is going to the Science museum and iMax with her Aunt Kiki and cousin while we head over to Emerson Point to explore!

Every night - it's been rather late ones for me. We've watched movies, worked on projects, cleaned up, did laundry, and I try to finish presents that no one can see after everybody is asleep. I am trying desperately to finish all the handmade things I need to get done. I have to sew 2 things for 2 friends... I have 4 things to sew for my friend in Dallas. I have had to hand make 4 things for 'the sisters'. It's been rather crazy... all the while realizing I hadn't finished shopping for family afar and it's THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS! Hellllllloooo Kymmie...procrastinate much?! Or just plain forgetful!?

So more photos to follow... but the week at a glance!!!  It's been soooooo wonderful to have everyone here... I am really getting a lot out of my family here - it means more than I can ever say.

1 comment:

  1. Kimmie, I am now doing FREE SHIPPING for NEW MEMBERS with a minimum of $70 purchase. With this, you also get the shaklee special of the $101 Cinch weight loss kit for FREE!!!! Let me know if you are interested. Hugs, Toni

    ReplyDelete