Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...

...like a clock... tick-tocking my time to get things done... T'is the Season everybody!

I am doing  it again... I am totally just stressing myself out and getting myself all worked up... but for good reason! I can tell myself that right?! My sweet sister and her family and my sister-in-law and her son are coming THIS coming THURSDAY (six days people). It will be a very busy and chaotic time all together - but I think it will be just what we all need. I want this to be as perfect as I can make it... with all our loss and people missing this season... however... I know deep in my heart nothing will erase the sadness. I just hope I can ease it a bit and just spread love and peace. I am very excited for my family to arrive.

And to add just a little bit of pressure... my sister's birthday is Friday (day after she arrives) and I have invited all my wonderful friends here to meet the sisters and their families in an Open House!!! OH I am a glutton for punishment aren't I? But I LOVE throwing little parties and I can finally do it... physically and mentally! It's been a LONG time since I have had one here!

There's so much to do... and I am slowly working on things... I just hope I can make the deadlines... I am really pushing things...but feel like i am on a sleigh to nowhere fast...

and I am so. very. tired.

1 comment:

  1. You need to schedule Tuesday for a 'do nothing' day. Since I know Wed will be full of frazzle, cause I know you....you absolutely need to schedule Tuesday (or whatever day works) to send the girls to school and sit down at your computer or sewing machine...whatever relaxes you. If you want your time to be as close to perfect as possible, you need as much rest as possible. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete