Monday, November 29, 2010

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (only with photos of it COMPLETE on Boo!)

Oh my goodness... oh my goodness (quote from Annie)!!! I am really thrilled with how these beautiful ruffle pants for BooBooBear turned out! She tried them on (after I had to do some adjusting... they were a bit long for her...she's 8 and I made the size 10...) and I am just in love! Now don't get me wrong... there are mistakes... oh yeah MANY mistakes I had to fix... - but I learned with each one of them and hope to only get better!!!

I REALLY want a pair all to myself... I am RUFFLE CRAZY now!! (LOVE my ruffle foot for my sewing machine... truly I do - it's a match made in heaven!!!)!!!
OK without further ado... Here is Boo in her new owl... ruffle... Rosie Posie (by PinkFig - love her! Thank you so much Chelsea!) pants!!

Close up of the ruffles (excuse the cord - it was hard getting her off her PC game!)

THERE SHE IS! WOW looking STUNNING! (and the pants are so cute too!!)

Don't you just love how she poses for her Rosie Posie ruffle pant photo?

"Now a sitting photo Momma!"
 And there ya go...I am so happy with how they came out! I am very proud of myself! My first pair of pants ever!! But most of all... BooBooBear is happy as can be - and that is all that matters!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. They look very cute on her! Thanks for the pictures. It's hard to 'see' it without the adorable model!

    ReplyDelete