Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SLACKERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yep. I am identifying my state of mind with that word. I am associating how I feel with being a total slacker. I have not updated this in WAYyyyyyyy too long and so much has been going on... I have no excuse. The latest is - that I have a terrible cold that I just cannot fight. You think... Cold? Seriously? It's just a cold?! Well alas no. This cold has kicked my cute little bunsies (if I do say so myself) so hard - I can barely move!!  What started out as a slight tickle in the back of my throat last Thursday, continued to close up my throat (leading me to believe I had ingested the one and only thing I am allergic to - WALNUTS), and has ended up being a sore throat/head/chest cold. NOT a great mix...

So as I gather myself up from the dregs of the floor... I promise to get myself back up to updating - just as soon as I know my head is still attached to this poor body! It will be SOON. But even with a bad cold - we still had a rocking Halloween weekend!  It certainly was busy - but it was spent with wonderful friends and LOTS, and LOTS, and LOTS of candy!! =)

I leave you with a few projects I was working on before HALLOWEEN...
This was a really fun pennant to make with my girls!  S.P.O.O.K.Y!
The background/colors we used SCREAMED Halloween!


Isn't the Ghost border punch I have CA-UTE?!?
This made the whole pennant for me!

Another version...smaller space and one of the girl's Bats for decoration!


HAPPY FALL!!!!
hmmm sooo many to choose from...

Sweetpea rockin' her Grampa's hat! HOT day for a Fall Festival!!!

BooBooBear loved this small pun'kin! So sweet!

"It's SO sweeeeet!!!" Lookin' so little with my big girl!

"Too... Heavvvy.... can't.... lift...."

Snuggling(?!?!?!?) with her new pun'kin!!!

2 comments:

  1. We love seeing pictures and reading your blog. Keep it up. Sorry you have been sick. Not fun at all!!!!!! How do you get along now with you back? Any pain still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy - the back's fantastic! Occasionally I have some pain - but it is NOTHING like I had before! I am even playing tennis again!!! =) Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete