Saturday, November 27, 2010

TA DAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I finally finished... I wanted to get these pants done sooner... but the art show and cleaning and well... just life got in the way! But they are done now... I am so thrilled with how they turned out. I cannot wait to try them on BooBooBear... She will L. O. V. E., love them! I will had to do a few adjustments as they will be a bit long on her. The ruffles are just DARLIN'!! (If I do say so myself...)... Chelsea of PinkFig... you've outdone yourself on this pattern!!! Thank you for ALLLL your help!!!

I love them so much I want to make MY OWN pair!!!! I just have to find a pair of pants of mine that I can take apart and try to use!!!

Ok... here's how they look so far... I have to really get my super cute model to show you how they REALLY look... but for now... since I cannot wait... Take a look...
Working on the last (fourth) ruffle...

Almost done... 2nd leg...

Last seam...and...

TAaaaaaaaaaaaaa DAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Up close and personal... RUFFLES galore!!!
I am pretty darn proud of myself... not too shabby. (I won't tell you that there were a few things I would change on how I did them...) I am trying to get better about certain things... but I am getting there!

LOVED working on these pants... CANNOT wait to see lil' Boo in them!!! Will add photos of her in them tomorrow... I just couldn't wait to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment