Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ooooo I want this quilt so badly...

One of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE pattern designers is Chelsea... from PINKFIG... I purchased her two shirt patterns (among a bunch of others) - and LOVED how easy they were to make... and let me tell you - I had basic knowledge from "Home Ec" and my mom and grandmother... but I needed a new creative outlet - some fun, funky - not the 70's version of patterns for my girls... AND BOOM! I fell in love with PINK FIG!!!

She has a lovely quilt that she is doing a Holiday giveaway on her blog... with her new line of fabric (which I SOOOO soooo sooo sooo soooo soooo need - even though I have so much fabric...). I am totally addicted to beautiful fabric and her line IS gorgeous!!! Check out this lovely quilt...

Look at that ADORABLE fabric!? HEAVENLY!


Ooooo I just want it so badly...I NEVERrrrrrrrrrr win these blog giveaways... but I am just really hoping and praying that this one will be won by yours truly... OH I CAN HOPE!!! It would be so nice to end this tragic year with something wonderful...

I have been working on my latest PinkFig pattern...The Rosie Posie Ruffle Pants... for my BooBooBear! I cannot wait till these are complete!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!

Check out Chelsea's blog (here) and her Holiday giveaway... but just remember... I NEED TO WIN!!!
Fingers and Toes crossed!!!

2 comments: