Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ooops I did it again...

I stopped at Jo-Ann Fabric's after my dentist appointment (bleck) yesterday... yes I did and I specifically went in to look at MORE FABRIC!!! I know, I know, I know... I have BINS of it in the garage...well now in my dining room to go through!! YIKES! And wasn't going to buy anymore...
Here's the bins of fabric and a few craft items...(bad photo due to cell phone)

HOWEVER... Ya see now I've been asked to showcase 3-4 aprons in my friend's ART Show!!! Can you believe it!? So I just HAD to find the perfect fabric... right?!

The theme of the ART show is ART MEETS AGRICULTURE! I am just so honored she asked me (thanks G. LOVE YA!)! She loved the aprons! Yippee! She and I are going to "hang" together while selling our raku clay"BirdDomes" on October 2nd during a festival nearby so she invited me to bring my clay wind chimes AND more aprons to try and sell them! I couldn't be more excited! It feels good - a feeling that I am relishing- since i haven't felt this way in awhile!!

Come on over to our booth if you're in the area! It's from 9am to 3pm check out here for more information!! And it's FREeeeeeeeeeeee to come!!! (Even better!!!)

LOVE my passion! =)

3 comments:

  1. Should we join a support group? I have a fabric addiction too. I pretty sure the employees at Joanns get worried if I'm not in there at least twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY think we should! ;) The lady at Hancock fabric today recognized me...when YET AGAIN I got some fabric. Couldn't resist... my daughter wanted some! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaming your children! Oh, the shame of it! That's how it starts you know. The first step is admitting you have a problem. We'll take it from there. HAHAHAHAHA. THAT'S A LOT OF FABRIC!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete