Monday, September 13, 2010

karma

I try to do all my posts in the evening - because by then... I am pooped enough not to want to clean, organize, etc - but do not just want to sit around and veg in front of the Telay (otherwise known as the tv). SOooo I figure I am hitting two birds with one stone - or maybe more accurately multi-tasking when I blog while sitting next to Mr Safety-Man watching some of our shows. And last night's viewing was my beloved FOOTBALL...

Last night I started this post ready to proclaim being so excited finishing 2 sewing projects. I finished the two-apron project I started last week and was ready to share with "the world" - or the few friends and family that actually read this - my excitement of how cute they turned out with loads of photos... ONLY to be thwarted by our POWER GOING OUT! And my friends... it stayed out...for a long while...

I guess it was karma's way of telling me "GO TO BED!". But I showed karma... I got out the candles and got lunches ready for the girls, got their bags ready for school, AND managed to tidy a small area of the kitchen up!! SO HA-HA KARMA!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey, so it went out for you too? what a pain. I just grabbed a flashlight and went to bed. And yes, it stayed off for a while which meant no ceiling fan when I went to bed. :( I really <3 electricity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too! I kept thinking how did the pioneers do it? EVERYTHING I thought to do last night required electricity!! Now if I had remembered I had an AWESOME book awaiting me...

    ReplyDelete