Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"READY?! OK!!!"

I feel like a cheerleader right before they start a cheer...

But I think I am ready. Tomorrow's another "big day" in my physical life. I really just wanted one of those  years - you know - the nice, run-o-the-mill, 'boring' years. But it's not. I guess that is what life is... ups and downs. I just kinda wanted some more happy - ups... than stressed out downs. But it's a quick procedure and I will HOPEFULLY be in and then out. Anesthetic is not my friend... but I am determined to do well and get home. I don't want big deals to be made. In fact wish I could have gotten away with just fading this in to "nothing going on". I just want to go and get it done and then be home - home's where I just want to be. HECK I wanted it all done a week ago.

These are the times that you really wish you lived near your family. Or they were close enough to come to help you out with the kiddos. But I don't. My family are across the country in Utah. I feel so badly when I have to ask for help. I don't want to put people out... I am so fortunate enough to have realllllly wonderful friends who will once again... bail me out and take my kiddos for me and watch over them until this is all done.  I say a special thank you to them. A special one to Amy - who always listens to me & offers such good advice - even telling me of her experience to ease my growing fears...

I don't know where I'd be without my friends who support me
l o n g  d i s t a n c e, 

on the phone,
here,
or wherever
THANK YOU!

Thank you Lord for watching over me, giving me such wonderful friends & family who don't know how much they mean to me and help me. Please watch over me tomorrow morning. Be with me and be with my children and hubby as they will be worried until it is all done.
Thank you for the blessing that you bestow upon us... for the strength you give us... 
In Jesus' name we pray-AMEN.
Cast all your cares to Him for He cares for you. 1Peter5:7

Am I ready for tomorrow? Nah. Do I wanna go? of course not. Do I feel panicked? yeah. Will it be over soon? YEP!!! 
READYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???  ehhh not so much!!
but i can do it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment