Thursday, May 5, 2011

PHOTOS of MADE HERE craft/art show!

mArrineR's monTage booth!
OK - so after writing such a long, long post before (hey when it's quiet and I start thinking... I really start thinking!) here are some photos from the show... there are NOT that many - but at least there are some! I won't complain - because it was so busy - we didn't really have time to take many photos!!! ;)

I am so glad I did the show. Can't wait to continue on with the path for mArrineR's monTage!!!



Sideview of booth and first customer!

Aprons, skirts, dresses, porcelain earrings, bird domes & more!

Me talking away with a customer!

After school Boo and Sweetpea came to help - Boo was under our table making me cards


...and playing with worms. Sweetpea was making crafts elsewhere

Smile!

We are "official" now! (these came the very next day... oh well!)
I wish we had taken more photos of the whole show... but it was busy (a GOOD thing) and we wanted to focus on the customers!

GREAT FIRST 'Solo' show for us!

1 comment: