Sunday, September 4, 2011

Exhausted...

Life's been rather exhausting lately. But I am not quite sure why I am more exhausted than I normally am... It seems like I cannot quite get past 2:30 or 3 without feeling like I am just going to fall over asleep. I am used to go, go, going and only getting a few hours of sleep. I think I may have depleted quite a few of my "banks" and am running below fumes...

There are a few med. 'people' I am supposed to go see and talk to... but I hate going and am procrastinating. Not a good thing... I know. Shame on me. I still haven't taken a test I totally forgot about...Double shame on me. I'm treading water trying to stay on top of everything else! (No excuses I know...).

On the up side... I've started running again. It's really addicting - I had forgotten how much I love it - once I get moving. It's a little bit of a meditation for me.  Right now I am running at home on the treadmill as it's so stinking hot outside. Apparently my pup (Moose- the Choc Lab) loves it too - he's so funny - he puts his front paws on the treadmill and "runs" along behind me! Mr Safety-Man videoed it but you can also see me (and it's not a pretty site) so we'll have to re-film him doing it! One of my goals for the last few years after getting my spine "fixed" is to run in a few races... the first being a 5k. I would REALLY like to run one of those to start... but after that who knows? I don't need to run a race - but really wanted a goal.


 It feels good to run again. I may need to increase the protein and eat a few more little meals. Perhaps that is why I am always so tired now-a-days?


Things just are not 'running' correctly right now...
I just think I need to do a major overhaul again with this body, mind, and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment