Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Birthday and Saint Valentine's Day two special days - always together!



Mommy & her lil' baby girl - Chewbacca
I can't believe it is February and VALENTINE'S DAY has come and gone and thus my birthday has too! I love this day/month... I love watching everyone celebrate "love" on my birthday! I love having my birthday on Valentine's Day!! I know a lot of people think it's just another day to spend money, a "Hallmark" holiday - but I propose and feel that it's a day to reflect on who we love, care about, and treasure! I mean - sure we should do that every day - but do we?

It's really fun to go to a store and see people pouring over cards, carrying flowers, or even gifts. I loved walking in to my youngest girl's school and seeing all the flowers, cards, and little gifts lining the front desk - to go to teachers. I just think it can't be wrong to celebrate those we love. I did my yearly wear some hue of pink or red until my birthday as usual. And we will be taking the yearly photos of me and the girls - as we do every year - like here in the next few days. Can't wait! I will post them when we do them!


And to everyone whom made my day so incredibly special... I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My immediate family made me feel so special all day long. My little girls are so AMAZINGLY caring and thoughtful. I can't believe how they made me feel. AND NO ARGUING! hahahah
The calls and birthday wishes from family, dear friends, and all who knew it was my birthday.
I LOVE IT! Thank you!!! It's neat sharing a special day with those I love.


Happy Valentine's Day & February
My Sweet Family & Friends!


And here's a few photos of how we celebrated... I even got to learn how to blow glass thanks to a special present from Mr Safety Man!!! Now he's got me hooked!


Girls made their own Valentine's cards - love their creativity!

Shirts I made for Boo's teachers...They're adorable!

I made little mailboxes for special msgs throughout the month!!
First time EVER glass - blowing!

I got to see what I created on my birthday!


Here it is! I am amazed! And proud! Thank you God for helping me create this paperweight. WOW.

















We woke up to special marbles/paperweights made by Mr Safety Man for his three girls! WOW! Yes those are hearts in the glass!


Special time with my bunnies and lovely weather!

More special time with my kiddos!

My baby - Chewbacca

Sweet 'Silver Bells' - aka Bella

Heart shapes always show up for me. My sweet lil' angel watching over me
Mr Safety Man made me a glass heart! Now I have his heart!

He surprised me w/something he said wasn't there when he got there!

Beautiful bangle bracelet with amethyst

Little help!

Special GLUTEN FREE - flourless Chocolate cake... so delish!!!
He cracks me up - forgot candles... a bit "homemade..." Can you guess my age?!
And I even got a bit of an activity I have wanted to do! READ with my new chicken!!!

 Wonderful day! I am so glad it's getting warmer out and our Live Oak is finally getting green and it has almost stopped dropping their dead leaves. It just feels to me like everything is waking up and just smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment