Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yearly Birthday Photos!!!

What a month... Today we did our yearly photos. You see... I started this tradition when my little ones were babies... every year on or near my birthday we take photos all together... mostly me and my babies (not such babies anymore) but sometimes Mr Safety Man joins in as well...



We took so many photos this year I just do not know which ones to choose... BooBooBear is in a weird smiling stage... but hey that's her... Sweetpea... well she decided she could talk through a lot of the photos... a few I had to "DEMAND" they smile and take a good photo for my birthday's sake...
 ...but all-in-all we had a lot of fun.












 It was rather chilly this year. We took photos at a different beach this year. Now the goal is to get a book together of all the years of the birthday shots... Is it cheesy that we most of the time have matching shirts? hahaha Oh well - that's us! I will do it while I can!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment