Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love her...

We had a wonderful visit with Nana "de" Blanche! It makes me happy to see her again....and my babies adore her. When she first arrived Monday AM... my girls had no idea... they were so shocked... Sweetpea was SPEECHLESS!!! BooBooBear was absolutely shocked she didn't know what to do... It was wonderful. We surprised them at school for Effort Honor Roll. Both girls enjoyed showing off to their Nana how well they've done in school!! We are all super proud of the job they've done in school!

We truly relaxed all week - no major projects this time around, no set agenda. Just visiting, enjoying time together, shopping, just being with no crazy schedule. It was FANTASTIC. I was trying to think what day was my favorite... Nana running off the tram to give me a hug & the surprise and happiness of my girls seeing her, or shopping around Crowder's.... NOPE has to be running around on the beach in rainy weather! Carrying umbrellas -  watching the girls running in the rain - trying to take photos was so much fun!

A very sweet week.
Thank you for everything Nana "de" Blanche...




I absolutely love, love, love this shot... so sweet!!!



Another lovely one...



Glad I have you Blanchey!

It got chilly REALLY quickly...

And rather windy too!



Then again... the pajama party was awful fun too...



No comments:

Post a Comment