Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shop's Getting Stocked!

So I am pretty excited...I am designing, sewing, crocheting, knitting, and downright crafting up a storm to get my Etsy shop MOVING!

I went from ONE item to THREE! hahahah Well hey at least it's a start right?!
I am doing a few things for Valentine's Day and I am super excited about them... I took my inspiration from of course HEARTS... but oh my goodness do those have more meaning than I can ever truly put to words...And I promise to try... soon... I just don't think I am ready for that story yet!

But on a happier note... HEARTS seriously represent... ME! Having a birthday on Valentine's Day is just awesome let me tell you! And I truly try to live my life... with LOVE.

(Do I sound like a Hallmark card yet? hahaha)

Well enjoy some of these photos... they are some of the items I have been working on...I am truly enjoying getting things accomplished for this Etsy shop... if you would like to see my shop... check it out here: mArrineR's monTage on Etsy!!
'Petite' Heart Sterling Silver (20 gauge) earring - designed by Kymmie

'Grande' Heart Sterling Silver (20 gauge) earring - designed by Kymmie

Petite Heart Earring - Sterling Silver (20 gauge) custom design by Kymmie

Grande 1.5 inches across

Learned from my friend Mandy... key chains! This was for Blanche! I love this ol' frame! LOVE IT!

Polka dots and owls... what could be cuter?

...well apparently STRIPES, owls and polka dots!

I made this one for me... JUST for Valentine's day! Some of my favorite colors to wear!

I love the coordinating fabric peeking through...

FINALLY finished my sister's Christmas quilt... Kate Spain's 12 Days of Christmas... coming out soon Cynn!

Love that coordinating fabric!
Wait till I can upload the crochet things... CAN'T WAIT to SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment