Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vitamin D

I've been cold... super cold...a lot. I can't get over being cold. I don't like being cold. I would much rather be hot. My family constantly pick on me for always being cold. Especially family in the cold north or west... But it's who I am. Always cold.

Then miraculously - the [ahem] freezing temps...O allllll right... the cooler temps...turned a bit warmer - even pleasant. Then almost hot.

I danced. I jigged. Maybe this would help me feel better. Maybe my heart could smile again. I am trying. Then I remember and I feel cold. But the warm sun... it helps. It soothes. There is something about sunshine and a warm breeze. We had a long weekend last weekend and it was fantastic. I needed to be with my kiddos. I needed to feel them around me. I needed to just be with my family.

The girls and I decided that since Daddy had to work on Monday we would head to the beach...but we knew that everyone would be heading that way - so we decided to head south to Shark Tooth beach (or at least that's what we call it). It was still rather busy...but TO THE BEACH we headed.

It. was. FANTASTIC. I just spent time with Sweetpea and BooBoo. Just the two of us. It was wonderful. It truly was what my soul needed. What we all needed.


I just relaxed. Watched. Sunned. Played. Tried to get in the water... like I said I don't like cold. The water temp was 62 degrees - but the air - it was beautiful and the sun felt so wonderful.
First day at the beach February 21st!

And for some reason Blogger will not let me upload photos... so I guess they will have to wait till next time!
It just doesn't get any better than that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment