Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Re-Juvenate

So today's been a day of re-grouping, rejuvenating, re-evaluating, and realizing.
I just cannot believe how tired I am from all the emotional strain and it's not even my parent!

Mr. Safety-man's handling things well. The hardest for me (us) is seeing this incredibly STRONG woman go from doing everything on her own to barely being able to do much - but atill think, believe, & hope she can continue on her own. It is so hard to watch her go thru all his and then have to watch Safety-man do the same bleck. I wish this on no-one.

But since Grammy San had two major appts (homehealth care assessment & hospice volunteer coordinator) and it was to be a "big day" for San... The girls & I went to Bluehill library, a local park on the water (sighhhhh gorgeous), a bit of grocery shopping, & walking around tiny "main", downtown!

Oh it was fun. At the library (have i ever said how much i love, love, LOVE libraries and this one's OLD!) we did some research on Ky's speech, did some homework sheets, read, looked at the lovely children's artwork and just enjoyed ourselves. Got some neat stuff outta there too. Then a lovely afternoon in the park- sun finally out temp's rising from 48 earlier in the day to 58 down to 35 tonight...Brrrrrrr! time to bundle up!!! Watching the girls run and play, giggle and argue, need eachother and need to be independent...listening to the shore sounds... I just needed that to reboot, reprogram, rejuvenate. My girls sometime drain me but for the most part they give me so much....so much of themselves and just plain make me happy.

But as i reflect on today after hearing the home healthcare nurse i realized that i have precious time, with my mother-in-law, with my girls as they are young, with my family all together... That it's so important to tell those i love that i DO love them and my life wouldn't be the same or as wonderful without them.

Yes. That is how i will Re-member things...the love i got to grow strpnger while beong up here-ah in Blue Hill, Maine.

(please excuse the errors... Doing this on the iPhone is NOT an easy task...no internet connection except rhis phone! Heck MY cell phone hasn't even worked!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything is okay! Good luck with everything and stay strong! xoxox

    ReplyDelete