Thursday, April 8, 2010

And awayyyyyyyyyyy we go...

Well everything but the girls shoes and toiletries are packed up...
Hard to believe this time I've dreaded to come is here. We are off to visit and probably say goodbye to my Safety-Man's momma. It will be extremely emotional for all of us... I am sure it will definitely be hard. I am sure it will be draining and sad. But I also hope that we have some wonderful, lasting memories. Some happy, memorable times.

I am looking forward to going to the Grasshopper Shoppe, and some sweet local shops in Blue Hill. I am MOST looking forward to seeing our loved ones and walking, playing, being at the seaside at Mimi's (Mr Safety-Man's grandma) house. And of course seeing the bed and breakfast mansion we almost bought - Arcady DownEast - our dream home... A girl can dream right?!

Sigh... ok here we go... We can do this...

2 comments:

  1. ...am still thinking of you. I hope the funeral went okay today. I'm sending you a virtual hug...

    ReplyDelete