Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Valentine...Day 1

I get giddy with how much I think about my girls and dear mr Safety-Man and how much they mean to me. I started this post to talk about each LOVE OF MY LIFE... my dedication for Valentine's day. They each are such gifts...such bundles of love. How can I not talk about each one separately until it's Valentine's Day...
Boo Boo Bear
Reasons I love BooBooBear? It's almost as if I cannot even count them all...
~ Boo is such a Momma's girl - it warms my heart over and over! God forbid if I have to discipline her - the world ended. But she crawls in to my bed and begs for snuggles with her "Mame" (pronounced maaaameeee). She will forego play dates just to spend time with me and actually CRIED when the other night when I went on a walk without her... she loves her Mame and her Mame loves her so much.
~ Boo truly enjoys her sister, looks up to her, and adores her - it amazes me the bond they do share. They for the most part do get a long. Sure... there are the typical sibling jousts, the tattling, annoying little sister antics... but on the whole - they truly do love eachother and each confided in me that they're their own best friends and love eachother... how my heart doth explode with pride!

~ Boo loves all animals and has a "whisperer" sort of way with them - her love of animals deepens when she talks of horses or dolphins. But most times she cannot decide which type of animal she loves the most. And ALL animals (even snakes bleck) come in a close 3rd! We call her the "lizard whisperer" - she can just almost talk to them and boom - she has one in her hand! She has a certain patience with animals...it's amazing to watch.















~ Boo has a particular way to get tucked in to her bed & talks in her sleep - why this is so endearing I don't know. But I have started a little Boo sleep diary and have started writing her exclamations in it! Sometimes very serious things are expressed - but most of the time ABSOLUTELY hysterical. I look forward to checking on her before I go to sleep EVERY night just to hear the latest and see if she is still all checked in with her "lovies" all around her.

~ Boo sucks her thumb still - I know she shouldn't and we've been working on it. She only does it at night, longer car rides, or when she's VERY, VERY tired... It's too sweet for me - you see I was a thumb-sucker... for a long... long... long time! (blush) - But I totally get how she feels and it makes that bond just a little stronger. We'll keep working on it... but I do understand her need to self-sooth....

~ Boo can be anxious & a bit too "structured" - she reminds us every morning that we need to go to window #9 to wave goodbye at the bus stop... (remember it was #7 Mame... don't forget it's #9 now) - EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. But I love it. I truly do. She needs reassurance and it's my job to give it to her or help her through it. We'll always be here for her.

~ Boo has an amazing generosity, love, and positive outflow - She is so intelligent. So caring. So kind. She wants everyone to like her. She wants everyone to be happy. She just exudes happiness. Her smile is a killer... and you cannot help but chuckle when she gets going on her belly laughs... they haven't changed much since she was a baby!!

~ She has a stubborn streak - she is very strong-minded when she wants to be... but she is also independent. I think this will help her in life be a strong woman. Someone who will love dearly - but will not let herself succumb to pressures of this world.

~ Boo's favorite color is YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!! She loves it so much! And always has!

~ Boo is just beautiful - inside & out - her long beautiful sandy hair, her deep brown eyes, those two little dimples, round, cherub face, and tomboyish demeanor. She is just so gorgeous to me I want to eat her up.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY my sweet Boo Boo Bear... I love you so much... with all my heart.

Love,

MaMe

No comments:

Post a Comment