Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tired... or is it Sick and Tired...

You know I realized that I never finished my little posts of my Valentine's... I still feel guilty abou that... well... I will finish! I have most of it done. I get till the end of February don't I? I mean isn't it like writing your thank you's after weddings? You get a year to do those! Right? I think my block is that I feel like I have to add all these photos... but I guess I don't really right?! Because those dang photos are so HARD TO MOVE! UGH (done with whining now...).!!!

Well I am tired. I am just plain tired but I am also sick and tired of feeling this way. And feeling just plain BLECH!!! I have had some serious "days" the last few days. That's all I can describe them as... I am tired physically, mentally, emotionally and my head hurts. I think I am stressing over things here and there but no more than normal Kymmie stress.

Only these headaches are not getting better and coming on more. I hope it's just "things" and nothing to do with my back or anything else. But BLECK! I am tired of them ruining my days. Friday was supposed to be a great day of just "Kymmie" time 'till the girls got home... unfortunately got a headache... then Sunday a friend was supposed to bring me to do a mani/pedi and lunch for my birthday celebration... luckily I was smart and took 2 of my prescription med for my headaches... but dang it I prided myself on not having to take that.

And now today... yep... here it is again this afternoon. ARGH! I've been looking on the bright side and realizing that I had a great Friday/night - despite the headache. And Sunday... well it finally went mostly away so I could really enjoy the mani/pedi and lunch! And today - well so I didn't get a lot done - but I snuggled with my baby girl when she wasn't feeling good and actually took a great nap to help defeat it...

So I guess that's good right?! I just wish they'd go away like they were before the surgery... I am sick and tired of being grumpy all the time.

"Stooooopid Headache" (said in the best Homer Simpson voice I can muster... even though I detest the Simpsons... that line makes me laugh).

1 comment:

  1. You hate the simpsons??? whaaaaat??? :)

    How nice of Lynne to do that for you! Great present idea. Too bad I'm turning out not to be that great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete