Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Secret's Out...




These photos just crack me up... they were jumpin' and movin' so much - SUCH EXCITEMENT!
Oh I am sooo excited... I mean so excited!

See Kyra has loved this singer since the singer FIRST came out. She knows each and every song beyond 'by heart'. Taylor Swift is her idol and since Ky is Boo -my youngest's - idol well Boo loves Taylor Swift too. Both girls have taken to going to sleep at night listening to the sweet songs by a sweet country singer. We got a special surprise for our girls, a really special surprise! We decided to take both our sweet baby girls to their FIRST EVER CONCERT...TAYLOR SWIFT 2010 FEARLESS TOUR!!!
We just could not NOT take our girls. They just absolutely ADORE Taylor Swift. Ky wants to be a singer later in life and just totally wants to be like her. PLUS Chris and I both really like her songs and positive influence. I haven't been to a concert since... oh jeesh... a long time. OH WAIT - actually it was RECENTLY (I swear if my back didn't have screws in it now I'd lose it...Get it? get it? Just a little post-op humor there hehehe) DEPECHE MODE of course! But before that - it's been a LONG time!
We cannot wait to go as a family. We're going to make a poster this weekend - Ky's idea!!! We'll get them early from school (shhhhh). I'll do the girls hair really pretty. We'll wear awesome, fun, maybe even new outfits. We'll grab some dinner together and SING OUR HEARTS OUT!!!
The girls were beyond excited when we went to dinner tonight & presented their tickets to them... can you tell from the photos?!
But I think I am JUST as excited to see them this happy.

2 comments:

  1. That is SO AWESOME!!! I hope you guys/gals have a great time at the concert!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Sounds like great fun to do as a family. I can just hear the girls. Super idea.

    ReplyDelete