Saturday, August 28, 2010

Domestic goddess... at her finest...

OK - well I love aprons... oh yes....I LOVE APRONS! When I was in Utah in November last year - I went to an adorable gourmet bake boutique here - The Sweet Tooth Fairy! OH joy, oh the cupcakes... Oooo I wish she would open a shop here... but before I lose myself as I start daydreaming of the sweet-o-sweet cupcakes - I bought an apron at the shop. This apron was so sweet... how could I not?! A cute, little pink and brown polka dot number. TOO CUTE!

I truly love the idea behind aprons. It's a very neat history. Seriously!! And well oh YES I love me-my history!! Today I started to cook and clean and I decided to pull my adorable, sweet lil' apron out from decoration and actually put it to some good use! And it got used!

I. Love. It. So. Much!!

A little squash and baked seeds... and hmmmm let's make some homemade spaghetti sauce! A little domestic goddess in action...




Whatcha think? does it love me back?



1 comment:

  1. Hey, love the apron. I keep meaning to get one but I keep forgetting...

    ReplyDelete