Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A way too feel better and laugh at myself...

On a lighter, self gratifying note...
Well, being in Utah for a month lent my hair to being in rather distress when I got back (talk about dry and bleached out! WHOA!). I've been kind of burying myself here at home (preservation technique?) - so i thought getting out & getting my hair cut before Mr Safety-Man's Dad's funeral would make me feel better or at least give me some of my confidence back. I have to say... it sure made me laugh when I caught a glimpse of my Cock-a-too hair while my hairdresser was om "fixing it" (i don't have to admit to altering it... do I?)! I HAD to send the pictures to my sister/family. I figured if it lightened my mood... perhaps it would lighten theirs... and yours too perhaps?! So enjoy some funny photos at my expense...

(but somehow getting my hair cut did make me feel a smidge better... is that wrong?)
Sadly... before...

keeheeehee this one gets me everytime... obviously - DURING...
(can you say COCK-A-TOO?)

The END RESULT! YAY!
I love it... a bit different, lighter,
(& am I not stylin' in my funky sunglasses - ok don't answer that... i'm fragile!)

1 comment: