Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it that time already??

Well the school bags are packed... full of new supplies, new lunchboxes, & an extra "lovey" to keep them company...



Open houses have been gone to...

The girls clothes are laid out... ready to hop on in to them as soon as they awake.
There've been hair trims, new shoes, and some last "family-fun" evenings - all in preparation for...
THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!

Is it really time again? I don't think I am quite ready to let them go. It is a hard thing after everything to let someone else care for my babies... but perhaps that will be a good step? Where'd the summer go? My girls are second and fifth graders? My babies are getting so big! Too fast. We are so proud of them! Here's to a VERY good, wonderful school year this year!


2 comments:

  1. I love you girls so much. I pray you have a fantastic year. Call Aunt Shelly and tell me ALL ABOUT IT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Can't believe it's time. I also cannot believe how grown up Beccah looks in her picture. Here we go!

    ReplyDelete