Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birthdays... they're coming...

Oh my gosh so I just really got a grip of reality...



I have been thinking about my baby's birthday and wondering, worrying, STARTING to plan (nothing like being prepared) for her birthday on July 27th! I cannot believe that she is going to be SEVEN... yes... SEVEN. Hello?! When did that happen?! My BABY! But then I suddenly remember oh my goodness... CHRIS' BIRTHDAY IS THIS THURSDAY! UGHhhhhhhhhhhh! I am so unprepared... SO unprepared... but that is ok... he has given a few hints and I will get something together. He's pretty easy as far as what he likes to eat/birthday cake etc... But as far as gifts... well that's another story.

So right now I am going to try and figure out what to do for my baby's birthday and my hubby's birthday too! OH BOY! It's going to be a busy, busy week!! But at least this way it keeps me busy and my mind occupied instead of dwelling on the negative things!!

Well I guess I'd better go and some things PLANNED! = )
Musings on birthdays shall commence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment