Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hard to believe...

I cannot believe that my baby is turning SEVEN in a week... I was looking at photos tonight and I couldn't believe the one I just found... It almost makes me hurt looking at it! Boo was a very difficult pregnancy for me... unfortunately partly one of the reasons my back is the way it is (big babies), but also she truly wanted to come EARLY... like at 22 weeks!!! WOW! Good thing with "house arrest" - she waited till the DAY BEFORE her due date...

Just look at me... (and her) when I was 9 months pregnant with my baby girl...
OH MY GOODNESS!

But I was so happy carrying that little girl... and now she's turning SEVEN?! When the heck did that happen? I just adore her... and so does everyone that meets her!! Hard to believe... SEVEN?! Can I PLEASE have another one?! Oh please? oh please? OH PLEASE?!

1 comment:

  1. I say YES!!!:)
    Join me!!!
    How did I miss this post before?? Anyway...Hard to believe time flies. And i Love these pregnancy pics (unless they're of me) where you look all excited and hopeful about meeting this new little one!!!

    ReplyDelete