Thursday, July 30, 2009

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY Little Boo! 7/27/02




I just cannot believe she's 7! It went by so fast. I held her tiny little form when she was born and wondered at the miracle placed on me. How could I be so lucky and blessed? She was strong and continues to be strong. She is a fighter, a leader, independent, and mine.
Why does time soar along so fast? I held her tightly, caressing her and loving her tiny little form. Loving how she fit in my arms. I blinked. She changed. She is no longer my tiny baby - but she is so big & strong, beautiful, growing and changing so fast. I am afraid to blink again. I am afraid I will miss something of this small, little wonder. I am afraid that she will blossom and change so fast that my heart will not grow with her.

how little you were...

Ahhh time is a funny thing. But time does give us blessings of watching the wonder of the world through their eyes. And seeing all the miracles of their becoming "themselves". So special. So sacred.

My baby... my tiny little Boo... seven. When did it happen?


Happy birthday sweet Boo Boo Bear... Happy Birthday to my baby, always.

Musings on how time can just go by so fast...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was beautiful Kymmie. It looks like you all had fun. I'm sad that we don't get to be there for each other's kids, but at least I got to talk to the birthday girl all by myself!!! :) A gimundo package will be on it's way...oh....sooon! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a mother...the bitter and the sweet! I often wonder if our parents felt the same way. Happy Birthday Beccah!

    ReplyDelete