Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~Bummah~




Well unfortunately it looks like we cannot go and visit our friend in Orlando this weekend... doggie sitting has it drawbacks... (although am having a lot of fun with three...yes three... extra pups - that's FIVE pups all together my friends!).



The crew... yep count 'em up! Moosey, Mugsy, Lily, Bozzy, and Shep...



They were all just gathered around me... love 'em all!




But i have to say - even though i am very disappointed at not seeing my friend(s) there... i realize that things happen for a reason.

After i broke the news to Mary, whom was equally as bummed as i, she called and well she isn't feeling well and this weekend would be hard on her and me driving. Soooo we decided to wait and maybe next weekend we will try for Boo's SEVENTH (gulp) birthday. And perhaps that way Boo can pick out a nice birthday present at Disney Marketplace!!

So maybe it is all for the best... I don't want to over do, I do not want to drive alone (Mr. Daddy wouldn't be coming with us this wkend), Mare's not feeling well, and well Boo's birthday is next week! Sooooo I believe God watches out for us. I believe He knows what's best. I believe that things will be ok....

2 comments:

  1. you look so great with those pups! kinda like me with my kids and cats, lol, and the one dippity do dog and the dippy hubby, wait, no the great hubby, hahaha. love you bunches and more Kymmie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know right?! It's like zoo Marriners over here! But I love 'em all! Even the poopie little doggies! hahahaha I just wish we could keep Shep the BIG BIG BIG yellow (white) lab!!!

    ReplyDelete